Meet your Host Family
- Grandpa Herbert had an open eye for everything and many exciting secrets and stories to tell. He loved being in contact with guests!
- Grandma Hermi Grandma Hermi is always as busy as a bee. She rather operates in the background and makes sure that our linen stays white as snow and her "green hands" take care of all our plants and flowers.
- Susanne, actually called Susie by everyone, is the soul (and the landlady) of our holiday paradise. She loves to accommodate guests and has always valued qualities that are slowly becoming more and more in demand: Not compromising on quality and ensuring every guest is well cared for during their stay in 'paradise'.
- Walter alias "Udo from Wörthersee" (and the landlord) is an amazingly handy constructor, bricklayer, tiler, plumber, carpenter, cabinet maker, painter, electrician... and makes sure that our paradise is well maintained. And he has one more talent: He loves to cover a famous Austrian/German singer: Udo Jürgens. You will be surprised during our biweekly Paradise' party.
- Our daughter Patrizia has a masters degree in sales and marketing for tourism and is our favourite 'consultant' here at the Holiday Paradise Truppe-Muschett.
- Our son Benedict is our little "Arnie." He supports his dad with muscle strength maintaining our apartments and estate.